A full suite of guidance documents, proformas and examples is available on the members’ section of this website, for people wishing to apply for IEDP accreditation.
The IEDP has produced a handbook ‘How to apply for IEDP Accreditation: Guidance for Equality and Diversity Practitioners.’ The handbook is available on the Members’ Section of this website.
The contents of the guidance handbook are as follows:
- Levels of membership and accreditation
- Requirements for Professional Certification and Professional Registration
- Deciding whether to apply for Certification or Registration level
- The assessment process
- Selecting evidence
- Reflective writing
- Domain 2 Test
- Submitting your evidence
- Record of Continuing Professional Development
- Time demands
- What’s in it for me?
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Checklist for Professional Certification applicants
- Checklist for Professional Registration applicants
- Appendix 1: Examples of reflective writing
- Appendix 2: Guidance notes for Summary of Evidence Submitted
- Appendix 3: Guidance notes for completing the Submission Documents
- Appendix 4: Guidance notes for completing the Record of CPD template
Click here for the IEDP's Code of Professional Conduct
Also available on the members' area of the website are two documents that set out the competence descriptors and evidence required by the Institute:
- Competence Descriptors and Evidence Required for Professional Certification
- Competence Descriptors and Evidence Required for Professional Registration
Templates provided by the Institute are available separately:
- Template and sample for Submission Document
- Template and sample for Summary of Evidence Submitted
- Template and sample for CPD Record
Here are the Accreditation Terms and Conditions
If you are a member of the IEDP, you can click here for all the documents you will need to support an application for Professional Certification. You will need to be logged in to access this part of the site.
If you are a member of the IEDP, you can click here for all the documents you will need to support an application for Professional Registration. You will need to be logged in to access this part of the site.