Registered members are individuals who have joined the IEDP, endorsed the code of practice and achieved Professional Registration through the IEDP’s accreditation process. The cost of registered membership is the same as associate membership - i.e. £30 for one year.
Registered members can use the initials MIEDP(Reg) after their name.
Registered Membership of the IEDP is open to all Associate Members who meet the Professional Registration assessment criteria. In addition to all the benefits of Associate Membership, Registered Members are entitled to:
- Receive a certificate stating that they have achieved Professional Registration
- Use the post-nominal IEDPR
- Have their professional details listed on the public area of the IEDP website (click here for list of Registered Members)
- Become mentors for applicants for the IEDP accreditation process
- Be eligible to sit on accreditation panels for the IEDP accreditation process
To find out more about Professional Registration click here.