Associate members are individuals who have joined the IEDP and endorsed the code of practice. Click here for the IEDP Code of Professional Conduct.
Associate members can use the initials AssocIEDP after their name.
Associate membership is available to all equality, diversity, inclusion and human rights professionals. Associate membership enables you to:
- Belong to a community of practice sharing ideas, advice, peer review
- Exchange news and discussion through the IEDP LinkedIn group
- Access to the IEDP accreditation process
- Access to the members' area of the IEDP website
- Voting rights
- Reduced fees and priority booking for IEDP training courses and other events
- Receive a regular newsletter
- Receive Equal Opportunities Review at a reduced rate
- Influence the development of the profession
- Contribute to national consultations and developments
The subscription period runs from the date which you joined each year. The annual subscription is £30.00.
We have a concessionary rate of £15.00 if you are unwaged (e.g. if you are retired, work on a voluntary basis, or are a student)