Associate members are individuals who have joined the IEDP and endorsed the code of practice. Click here for the IEDP Code of Professional Conduct.
Associate membership is available to all equality, diversity and human rights professionals. Associate membership enables you to:
- Belong to a community of practice sharing ideas, advice, peer review
- Exchange news and discussion through the IEDP LinkedIn group
- Access to the IEDP accreditation process
- Access to the members' area of the IEDP website
- Voting rights
- Reduced fees and priority booking for IEDP training courses and other events
- Receive a regular newsletter
- Receive Equal Opportunities Review at a reduced rate
- Influence the development of the profession
- Contribute to national consultations and developments
The subscription period runs from the 1 January to 31 December each year. The annual subscription is £110.00 (+£22 VAT at 20%).
The subscription fee will be pro-rata depending in which quarter of the membership year the application is made. Membership renewals are due on 1 January at which time the full annual rate will apply.
We have a concessionary rate of £55.00 (+ £11 VAT at 20%) if you are retired or work on a voluntary basis, and £25 (+ £5 VAT at 20%) for students.