Team Membership is for organisations that employ a team of professionals in an equality and diversity role.
Team membership is open to teams of up to 20 equality and diversity professionals who work for the same employer, for example within a large organisation or local authority. Team members are entitled to:
- Associate membership for all team members, including individual voting rights at the AGM
- Access to the members only section of the IEDP website
- Member communications including the newsletter
- Access to IEDP accreditation (and if 5 or more people from one workplace apply at the same time there is a 10% reduction in the cost)
- Reduced fees and priority booking for any events organised by the IEDP
- Reduced subscription to Equal Opportunities Review
The cost of team membership is as follows:
- £250 for a team of up to 10 people
- £525 for a team of up to 20 people
- Teams of more than 20 people - please phone to discuss an appropriate membership fee.