Team Membership is for organisations that employ a team of professionals in an equality and diversity role.
Team membership is open to teams of between 6 and 30 equality and diversity professionals who work for the same employer, for example within a large organisation or local authority. Team members are entitled to:
- Associate membership for all team members, including individual voting rights at the AGM
- Access to the members only section of the IEDP website
- Member communications including the newsletter
- Access to IEDP accreditation (and if 5 or more people from one workplace apply at the same time there is a 10% reduction in the cost)
- Reduced fees and priority booking for any events organised by the IEDP
- Reduced subscription to Equal Opportunities Review
The cost of team membership is £550 +VAT per annum.